Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: Corruption is endemic and ministries of the State being the most budget of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity: Corruption is endemic and ministries of the State being the most budget of  Empty Parliamentary Integrity: Corruption is endemic and ministries of the State being the most budget of

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Nov 2016, 3:39 am

Parliamentary Integrity: Corruption is endemic and ministries of the State being the most budget of other ministries
    Wrote: November 30, 2016
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary Integrity Committee confirmed that corruption is eating away at the ministries of trade, health, defense, noting that it is working to keep the public money.
    He MP Adel Nouri Committee, said that the federal budget continues to suffer from significant corruption and thus corruption revolves around money, indicating that there is always the Ministries indicators of corruption, including the ministries of health, trade and defense budget being the most of the rest of the ministries.
    Nouri said that corruption will continue and is not related to the budget as far as his relationship with the supervisory work of the parliament, stressing that the Integrity Committee will act as a watchdog to keep public money
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 22 May 2024, 10:58 pm