Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity is preparing to open corruption files in state ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity is preparing to open corruption files in state ministries Empty Parliamentary Integrity is preparing to open corruption files in state ministries

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Integrity is preparing to open corruption files in state ministries[/size]
    • Today 10:20

Information / Baghdad.. 
    The Parliamentary Integrity Committee announced, on Monday, its intention to accurately diagnose the files and refer them to the competent authorities by forming mini-subcommittees.
    Committee member Hamid Al-Shablawi said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “His committee has developed a strategic plan to follow up on files in state ministries.” 
    He added, "The committee will carefully open all corruption files in those ministries and refer them to the competent authorities represented by the Integrity and Judiciary Commission." 
    He pointed out that "the coming days will witness the disclosure of the files that will be opened in the ministries," pointing out that "the committee will reach all files to reduce the phenomenon of corruption without political targets." 
    The Parliamentary Integrity Committee announced earlier that it had set a periodic schedule for hosting executive officials to monitor activities and project implementation progress. Ended 25 hours ago

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:51 am