Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Motorists complain "blackmail" and "mood" traffic police

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Motorists complain "blackmail" and "mood" traffic police Empty Motorists complain "blackmail" and "mood" traffic police

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Dec 2016, 2:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Motorists complain "blackmail" and "mood" traffic police

 Baghdad / Ali Ataiwki 

Luxury Ahmad stems from early morning to work his vehicle (Kia) on Baya line - Sinak in central Baghdad, a fully operational and seriousness to compete with his peers in winning passengers since the first of career employees in the public and private sectors and Almsttrgin.

Between the intersection of Bin Nafie Square Kahramana Ahmed haunting sense of fear of the processes (extortion congestion) practiced by some of its adherents, because of "fabricating" the types of irregularities it. 
    His displeasure severe expressed When we asked him about the reality of work and difficulties, he said (range), " The profession of taxis has become the tired professions and Ovelsha, as a result of psychological crises that we face daily in order to struggle for passenger and fill the vehicle along the road from Baya line to eastern door. " 
    He added he also said , "But this is the struggle to earn a living is dissipated as soon as the stand in a traffic points where we showered Antaryat some of the traffic police in order to obtain a financial bribe in exchange for non - registration of fabricated offense from him." 
    He continues Ahmed , "I work a day before going out to work to control myself and arrange my vehicle and I check the annual presence of the special vehicle, wear a seatbelt when Tavakoli on God since the early morning," he said . "But surprise me traffic officer in a public intersections that I am contrary to traffic instructions, then look at The time and know that the morning was still early and this officer needs to clinch the breakfast for them out of my pocket. "  
    The necessity of activating government censorship 
    while see Hussein on behalf of , a government employee, said that "Baghdad needs to control actions on the traffic police in some areas of the capital, started complaining of vehicle owners, especially those who are the subject of irregularities they are far far away from her, the issue needs to be a real pause by the relevant committees in the breakers over Baghdad responsible for the distribution of meals daily operations. " 
    It explains as the (range) that "some irregularities come temperament man traffic , which may be the summer heat or winter cold reason to install the offense on the owner of the vehicle, as one of the offenses recorded against me at the intersection of Jadriya at a traffic light, I was talking over the phone after I am convinced that the traffic signal has been given the red light , which is forbidden for a driver passing, but the man insisted on recording traffic traffic violation , despite my attempts to convince him that I have not committed an offense and other things. " 
    The talk about traffic violations has become an almost daily basis on the tongues of vehicles going in the capital Baghdad , the owners, but the traffic and the relevant authorities Directorate confirm that the emphasis on the roads came to serve the public interest.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 6:16 am