Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Video: Training nine thousand Iraqi soldiers at the hands of Australian troops

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Video: Training nine thousand Iraqi soldiers at the hands of Australian troops Empty Video: Training nine thousand Iraqi soldiers at the hands of Australian troops

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Dec 2016, 8:12 am

Video: Training nine thousand Iraqi soldiers at the hands of Australian troops

Tuesday 27 December 2016 16:5

video at link                                                                                      

of Baghdad , continue to Australian police force of the international coalition since half a year, the task of training the Iraqi army on the different forms of fighting after completing training Alava of them participated , mostly battles edit Nineveh . 

In this context, he saw Colonel Andrew Lu, the commander of the Australian training mission in Iraq , that "it is our presence during the six months past, we have obtained an honor to train five brigades in addition to the totals in Taji." 

Last brigades that are being trained by Australian forces are subject to intense exercises on the streets of war.

[size]

For his part, said Col. Andrew Lu, head of Australian training mission in Iraq, "We look at this brigade that they need to drill in areas eligible for housing." 

Australian troops also confirmed that the mission is expanding to provide training services for the schools of the Iraqi army as a teacher Alsnov non - commissioned officers and fighting Baghdad and military engineering school in order to raise the readiness of more soldiers to participate battles editorial department in the country. 

You can watch the video report above.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 4:12 am