Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

400 Australian troops are on their way to get to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

400 Australian troops are on their way to get to Iraq Empty 400 Australian troops are on their way to get to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Nov 2016, 1:39 am

[ltr]400 Australian troops are on their way to get to Iraq[/ltr]

Since 12.11.2016 at 09:38 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Military officials in the Australian troops, announced the departure of its territory 400 soldiers heading to Iraq on a training mission last for four months.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the meal of the Fourth Special Forces Task Australian, which will be stationed in Taji base, Colonel Richard Vag commander, in a statement, said that "about 300 Australian troops, accompanied by 100 others from New Zealand Koi forces, left the Australian territory, heading for Iraq on a mission last for six months to train Iraqi forces in northern Baghdad, Taji base. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]For his part, the commander of the First Brigade, Brigadier between James said, "This force represents the fourth meal of the Australian and New Zealand troops to be deployed in Iraq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is worth mentioning that there are 800 Australian troops in Iraq, currently published within the efforts of the international coalition campaign against al Daash.anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 26 May 2024, 1:52 pm