Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkmen hand over al-Hakim "paper" Mkunhm part of a political settlement initiative

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkmen hand over al-Hakim "paper" Mkunhm part of a political settlement initiative Empty Turkmen hand over al-Hakim "paper" Mkunhm part of a political settlement initiative

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Feb 2017, 1:10 am

[ltr]Turkmen hand over al-Hakim "paper" Mkunhm part of a political settlement initiative[/ltr]
     Since 24/02/2017 20:15 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Leaders of the blocs met Turkamnah, Friday, to invite the National Alliance, led by Ammar al-Hakim, on to talk about a political settlement put forward by the latter on all spectra of the Iraqi people to post "Daesh", at a time when the National Alliance is the other received a special paper component of Turkmenistan, hoping to meet them In the near future.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The decision of the House of Representatives, Niazi architecture Ihsanoglu, L / balance News /, "The leaders of the Turkmen blocs rose up and meet the invitation of the National Alliance in order to provide Turkmen paper in the national settlement put forward by the wise project, to be supportive to us in the near and next Ouadona so[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said representatives of the Turkmen oglu a component, that "the Turkmen received extensive response in accordance with Article IX of the Constitution, which talked about the balance career, now lost."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the National Alliance, Ammar al-Hakim, called earlier Friday, component Turkmenistan agreed to nominate a person to take one of the vacant ministries, while he hoped that this component interacts with the settlement Alssayash.anthy 29 project[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Ali See[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 5:32 am