Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim of the Turkmen delegation: national settlement for all Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim of the Turkmen delegation: national settlement for all Iraqis Empty Mr. Ammar al-Hakim of the Turkmen delegation: national settlement for all Iraqis

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Mar 2017, 2:49 am

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim of the Turkmen delegation: national settlement for all Iraqis

History of edits:: 03.16.2017 8:46 • 64 visits readable
    {Baghdad: Euphrates News} Search head of the National Alliance, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, in his office in Baghdad Wednesday with a delegation from the Turkmen component, headed by Deputy Head of the Turkmen Front, Arshad al-Salihi, political and security process, developments in Iraq and near the end of the page military with Daesh editing right coast of the city of Mosul.
    A statement by his office that Mr. Hakim reiterated during the meeting , "his vision for the year 2017 as a pivotal year will be established to install democracy in Iraq after a difficult labor waged by Iraq."
    He also stressed " the importance of preserving the rights of the Iraqi components in any political project in Iraq," noting that "national reconciliation put forward by the coalition but characterized by patriotism to include everyone it is not a settlement between the party and another party but is for all Iraqis."
    And the head of the National Alliance "Iraqis generally Daesh terrorist united because terrorism targeting for all, calling to confront Daesh intellectually and developmentally and economically" .anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:19 am