Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the stationing of US troops in Syria .. President of Iran's parliament warns Trump

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the stationing of US troops in Syria .. President of Iran's parliament warns Trump Empty After the stationing of US troops in Syria .. President of Iran's parliament warns Trump

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Mar 2017, 3:02 pm

After the stationing of US troops in Syria .. President of Iran's parliament warns Trump

Editorial   Monday, March 13, 2017 - 21:48  Print

He warned the head of the Iranian parliament , Ali Larijani , on Wednesday, US President Donald Trump from falling into the errors of his predecessors, in reference to what committed by the United States of errors in the invasion of Iraq .

The news agency quoted Iran 's "Knight" from Larijani as saying, in response to a question on sending US troops to Syria under the pretext of fighting terrorism, as "Anatolia": "We hope not to commit Trump ancestors errors and colleagues."

He added - in this regard: " Trump himself said that the US officials in the past have caused the loss of the United States six thousand dollars, and a few thousand people", in reference to the invasion of losses Iraq .

He continued: "They have to beware not to repeat the same mistakes in the previous regional issues."

Recently, north Manbej US troops were stationed to constitute an obstacle, for fear of offering the Free Syrian Army and Turkish forces into the city, under the shield of the Euphrates , which launched the process of Turkey last August; to cleanse the border region with Syria from the radical elements in northern Syria.

And on Saturday, White House spokesman Sean Spicer said that sending more US special forces to Syria was aimed at speeding up the war conducted by the allies of Washington against the state regulation " Daesh ."

This came during a brief daily briefing in the White House , about sending additional military unit made up of 400 troops to Syria within the framework of the process of "tenderness" stronghold of the "state" in northern Syria.

http://motamemservice.com/eg/Story/Details/32078284

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:25 pm