Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nashville Predators

jedi17
    jedi17

Nashville Predators Empty Nashville Predators

Post by jedi17 Sat 18 Mar 2017, 6:28 pm

Carolina Game Night
    March 18, 2017, 3:19 PM ET [0 Comments]
    Paul McCann
    Nashville Predators Blogger • Predators Radio Network • RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    Nothing could be finer than a Game Night in Carolina as the Nashville Predators hit Raleigh for an interesting inter-conference matchup with the Hurricanes. Carolina is effectively out of the hunt for an Eastern Conference playoff spot, but don’t let that fool you, this is a solid home team that sports a 20-10-4 record at PNC Arena. If Carolina was able to get anything close to a .500 record on the road, they would be safely in the Eastern Conference playoff mix.

Nashville needs to stay on the winning track in order to avoid the Wild Card mess below them. St. Louis has been keeping the pressure on, staying two points back. St. Louis holds the tie-breaker with a ROW of 36, three ahead of Nashville. Nashville is looking for its fourth consecutive win and points in six straight.

Reports from Raleigh indicate a lineup change tonight as Craig Smith is not reported as part of the projected lineup on the Preds website. It’s hard to fault Smith’s effort but, the results really haven’t been there over the bulk of the season. No word on who is in net tonight as I write this.

Game time is 6pm Central, pregame gets going on the Predators Radio Network flagship 102.5 the Game at 5pm, Fox Sports Tennessee’s pregame starts 30 minutes later. Game coverage on both media at 6pm.

-----------------------------------

Random Notes

- Where We Stand – After yesterday’s play, the Nashville Predators have 81 points in 70 games played and remain 3rd in the Central Division, leading St. Louis by two points. Per sportsclubstats.com, the Predators playoff chances are at 94.1%.

- Impact Game Warning - STL @ ARI – The Blues schedule turns incredibly soft beginning tonight. Five of their next seven is against either Arizona or Colorado.

- Viktor Arvidsson is getting some well deserved love in the media.

- Next week is Military Appreciation Week in Smashville as we honor the brave men and women who have so faithfully served our country.

- The first playoff berth can be clinched tonight if Washington wins, the Caps clinch a spot in the playoffs,

- Ten games in the NHL today, all times CST – Noon – COL @ DET, CBJ @ NYI. 6pm CHI @ TOR, NSH @ CAR, MTL @ OTT, WSH @ TBL, NYR @ MIN. 7pm – STL @ ARI, 8pm – VAN @ EDM. 8:30pm – ANA @ SJS.

------------------------------------

-------------------------------------

SSR’s season nine is on, our next show is Saturday 3/25 at 8am on 102.5 the Game. SlapShot Radio is the longest running hockey show in the mid-south and Pete Weber and I bring you the best in hockey talk all season long.

SlapShot Radio has been delivering great hockey talk to the most energetic and engaged fans in radio and advertising with us drives results. Our premier sponsors include day one sponsor Dr. Jane Bacon at Hermitage Family and Cosmetic Dentistry … make your appointment at (615) 872-7762, Mark Lonsway at ReMax Fine Homes, call him for all your real estate needs at (615) 207-7799, and TurfMasters… check out their great service at TurfMasters.com.

Advertisers… reach out to me in order to access our activated listener base though great advertising deals available when you email me at paul(@)slapshotradio(dot)com

You can also keep up with all the goings on with SlapShot Radio by following the show on Twitter @SlapShotRadio1 … Also... make sure to "like" SlapShot Radio on Facebook... here's the link.

-------------------------------------

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:27 pm