Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals waste of public money to supply gas oil to mobile phone companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals waste of public money to supply gas oil to mobile phone companies Empty Deputy reveals waste of public money to supply gas oil to mobile phone companies

Post by Rocky Tue 09 May 2017, 3:22 am

Deputy reveals waste of public money to supply gas oil to mobile phone companies

09/05/2017

A member of the parliamentary energy committee MP Jamal al-Muhammadawi "for the distribution of petroleum products processed mobile communications companies, material gas oil at subsidized prices, considering it a waste of public money, calling the oil minister to intervene in this matter and to hold negligent.
    Said in a statement Muhammadawi "direction Press obtained" a copy of it, "said the distribution of petroleum products processed mobile communications companies, material gas oil at subsidized prices which are imported in hard currency and cost the state budget huge amounts of money."
    He said: "This is contrary to the state of the economy and the policy of austerity expenditure and management of public money with the best as well as it is contrary to the powers of the company to maintain the people's money."

He called Muhammadawi "oil minister to intervene to stop this waste and financial accounting and auditing negligent quantities processed by the companies in the previous period and the closure of the door of any corruption in this subject." sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 7:28 am