Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Macaron assured Abadi of France's continuing support for Iraq in its fight against terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Macaron assured Abadi of France's continuing support for Iraq in its fight against terrorism Empty Macaron assured Abadi of France's continuing support for Iraq in its fight against terrorism

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Aug 2017, 3:49 am

Macaron assured Abadi of France's continuing support for Iraq in its fight against terrorism

08/08/2017

French President Emmanuel Macaron, in a telephone conversation with Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi, stressed France's continued commitment to support Iraq in the fight against terrorism.

"The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi received a telephone call from French President Emmanuel Macaron," Abadi's office said in a statement read by Al-Waleed Press. "The latter congratulated Abadi on victories over the Mujahedeen and the liberation of Mosul."

"France's continued commitment to support Iraq in the fight against terrorism and support the efforts of the Iraqi government to restore stability and institution-building, as well as to develop the level of relations between the two countries," McCron said.

For his part, Abadi thanked the French air support for the Iraqi forces and in the areas of training and logistical support, "stressing that" the need to stand with the world with Iraq " Abadi called" French companies to participate in the large investment opportunities in Iraq. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:59 am