Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

United States is concerned about a "sudden" nuclear war between three superpowers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

United States is concerned about a "sudden" nuclear war between three superpowers Empty United States is concerned about a "sudden" nuclear war between three superpowers

Post by Rocky Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:08 am

[size=32]
    United States is concerned about a "sudden" nuclear war between three superpowers[/size]
     United States is concerned about a "sudden" nuclear war between three superpowers Bomp%20n

Twilight News    

Wednesday, 15 August 2018

Twilight News / US media expressed concern about the possibility of a "sudden" world war using nuclear weapons, noting that potential participants in the war, the United States, Russia and China.

According to the National Interest magazine, this disaster may occur because of "nuclear complexity" - the lack of clarity between the nuclear and non-nuclear weapons systems and their monitoring capabilities.

The issue here is to use the same control and communication systems to monitor nuclear and conventional weapons, which sometimes fail to distinguish between submersibles and bombers, equipped with conventional and nuclear weapons, so a strike using conventional weapons could cause a nuclear response.

Experts point out that US warning satellites in the mid-1980s were used exclusively to detect the launch of nuclear missiles. While today allows the tracking of conventional ballistic missile launches as well, but there are no systems for dual use, which may cause confusion in critical situations.

The magazine also said that the United States had abandoned the Cold War ground regulations, that is, the basic means of monitoring remained satellites.

The National Interest has confirmed that missiles and missile defense have become an integral part of conventional warfare, but an attempt to attack an air defense system with conventional weapons could lead to a nuclear strike.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/a8b96e54-ae8e-440d-8afa-56d7f2467d69

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:23 am