Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea declared .. The United States is preparing a nuclear war

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea declared .. The United States is preparing a nuclear war Empty North Korea declared .. The United States is preparing a nuclear war

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Jun 2017, 2:13 am

North Korea declared .. The United States is preparing a nuclear war

03/06/2017

North Korea considered the last US exercises to intercept ballistic missiles, "a serious military provocation."
    It quoted the North Korean Central News Agency on Saturday, an official in the strategic Korean forces as saying that "the American imperialists had on 30 May / May in Bandenbrg California base exercises represented intercept ballistic missile transient
    Intercontinental launch of our republic, and such operations are considered a military provocation dangerous. "
    The official added that these exercises "indicates that the US preparations for a nuclear war reached its final stages."
    It is noteworthy that "the United States conducted on Tuesday a successful test of a missile capable of intercepting ballistic missiles, intercontinental.
    During the exercise test system, "GM de" missile defense in the state of California, which hit a missile launched from the Marshall Islands in the Pacific.
    It is worth mentioning that the system "de GM" has been placed running in 2005.
    It currently has 30 missile interceptor deployed in Alaska and California to protect the territory of the United States from missiles.
    It is scheduled to complete the deployment of another 15 rockets in the current 2017.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/167188.html

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 9:58 pm