Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khazali: We will not agree to any government program without realistic solutions for Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khazali: We will not agree to any government program without realistic solutions for Basra Empty Khazali: We will not agree to any government program without realistic solutions for Basra

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Aug 2018, 2:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Khazali: We will not agree to any government program without realistic solutions for Basra

The Secretary General of the Movement of Asaib Ahl al-Haq Qais al-Khazali said on Tuesday that he would not approve any upcoming government program unless it contains realistic solutions and within the timetables of the water and electricity crisis in all Iraq, especially Basra.
    "In the light of the suffering of our people in the province of Basra, Fayhaa, the lack of water for human use, we believe that it is incumbent on us and all honorable people of this country to take the public position, honorable and required in exchange for the government's backward and shameful position."
    He added, "We believe that no matter how much it will not be valuable to those who gave their children in the ranks of the popular popular crowd in order to defend all Iraq and the Iraqis, what is the value of water in front of bloodshed, so we ask all honorable to participate as they can and we have the honor to be in And we apologize in advance for the failure of the people of Basra, who witness the visitors of Imam Hussein (peace be upon him) in all the world for their generosity and altruism. "
    "We will not agree to any government program for any government to come unless it contains realistic solutions and timetables for the crisis of water and electricity in all Iraq, especially Basra."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:58 pm