Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Cabinet passes the budget bill despite Kurds omission

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Cabinet passes the budget bill despite Kurds omission Empty Iraqi Cabinet passes the budget bill despite Kurds omission

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Jan 2014, 4:43 am

Iraqi Cabinet passes the budget bill despite Kurds omission

WEDNESDAY, 15 DECEMBER / 2 JANUARY 2014 13:56

Iraqi Council of Ministers passed a law on the general budget for the current year 2014, despite the refusal by the Vice President of the Council example, has typically Minister Nuri Shaways and Kurds.

An informed source, who asked not to be identified in an interview with “Twilight News, said that today’s Council meeting included a discussion of the budget law, and when I got to the discussion paragraph the amount of oil exported from the Kurdistan Region Ministers agreed that all Arabs and Turkmen deduced from the position of their fellow Kurds.

He added that the first party insisted that the province exported 400 000 barrels of oil per day via the SOMO and the knowledge of the federal government, threatened that in case of non-compliance with the provincial government to this paragraph will be deducted amounts Akiemha of the region’s share of the budget, amounting to 17% of the total.

The source continued that the Deputy Prime Minister Nuri Shaways example, has typically all of the ministers of trade, health, defended the position of the province and told the other party that the government forces Alپeshmrگh deprived of its budget during the previous years, it will be punishing.

He went on saying that the Kurdish party told the other party that he was not in favor of this paragraph, stressing to hold dialogue and negotiation to resolve this issue.

The source continued that the council decided to hold the vote on the law, then the Kurdish party decided to withdraw from the meeting, adding that the council passed the law unanimously by the other party and the signing of the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

He explained that the paragraph which was rejected by the Kurdish side commits the Kurdistan Regional Government led by 400 000 barrels of oil per day by SOMO and the knowledge of the federal government and then the dues regardless of oil companies operating in the region by 17%.

The source added that the Council of Ministers sent the bill to the House of Representatives for a vote.

It is scheduled to be the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Naچervan Barzani at the head of a government delegation visited Baghdad today or tomorrow at the latest to discuss the differences between Baghdad and Erbil on the budget bill and 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:26 am