Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A shocking report predicts "a difficult year to come"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A shocking report predicts "a difficult year to come" Empty A shocking report predicts "a difficult year to come"

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Dec 2018, 2:12 am

[size=32]
    A shocking report predicts "a difficult year to come"[/size]
     A shocking report predicts "a difficult year to come" Dolar%20(4)

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

The European Central Bank (ECB) predicted on Thursday that global economic growth will slow in 2019 and stabilize thereafter, with signs of rising prices.

Investors are preparing for a slowdown in global economic growth due to increased borrowing costs in dollars and trade tensions between the United States and China.

The European Central Bank in its periodic economic publication, to predict the "inflationary pressures" in the world and in the euro area, according to Reuters.

"Global inflationary pressures are expected to increase slowly as the excess capacity shrinks," the report said.

The bulletin highlighted the European Central Bank's decision in December to end its 2.6 trillion euro ($ 2.96 trillion) asset purchase program, but would continue to re-invest the long-term bond yield after the first interest rate hike.

Some criticized the decision as inappropriate because of the weakness of the economy, but the ECB, its sole target of inflation targeting, reiterated its confidence that core prices will continue to rise in the euro area.

The ECB expected "core inflation to gradually increase in the medium term supported by the ECB's monetary policy measures, continued economic expansion and increased wage growth."

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/7a592c6e-db81-46df-a66a-d6240f24b6be

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:07 pm