Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The young man predicts the fate of the son of Salman: His rule will not last more than a year and he

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The young man predicts the fate of the son of Salman: His rule will not last more than a year and he Empty The young man predicts the fate of the son of Salman: His rule will not last more than a year and he

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Nov 2017, 3:12 am

The young man predicts the fate of the son of Salman: His rule will not last more than a year and he will be slain

09:09 - 18/11/2017

The young man predicts the fate of the son of Salman: His rule will not last more than a year and he %D8%AC%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D9%86-%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The leader of the Islamic Supreme Council, Sheikh Jalal al-Din al-Saghir, predicted the fate of the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, pointing out that his rule will not last more than a year and will kill "slaughtered".
    "I tell Mohammed bin Salman that you are frying your flesh with your nails and you can not stay in power for one year and you will be slaughtered," he said during a lecture at Baghdad's Buratha mosque. "You and whoever will come after you are all projects for slaughter. Now do not believe me, but today Who will come to slaughter me remember. "
    "Bin Salman put himself between two options and he will have to kill the princes who are currently being held," he said.
    Al-Saghir warned that "the Iraqis will not forget their revenge with Saudi Arabia," pointing out that "former Saudi Foreign Minister Saud al-Faisal told me that their grandfather warned them of the Iraqis because they do not forget their revenge." Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/11/18/255905/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:03 am