Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The White House announces the extension of the state of emergency in America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The White House announces the extension of the state of emergency in America Empty The White House announces the extension of the state of emergency in America

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Jan 2019, 1:44 am

The White House announces the extension of the state of emergency in America %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B6-2-668x350

[size=32]The White House announces the extension of the state of emergency in America[/size]

[rtl]1 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Direction / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]US President Donald Trump has extended for another year the state of emergency in the United States because of "terrorist activities" in the Middle East.[/rtl]

[rtl]"Terrorist activities continue to threaten the peace process in the Middle East and pose a serious threat to national security, foreign policy and the economy of the United States," Trump said in a statement released by the White House. "This is why the state of emergency declared on January 23, 1995, Which was subsequently taken after 23 January 2019. "[/rtl]

[rtl]"I have extended the state of emergency for one year because of the danger emanating from terrorists abroad who threaten to undermine the peace process in the Middle East," Trump said.[/rtl]

[rtl]A state of emergency was declared in the United States because of the "terrorist" activities in the Middle East by former US President Bill Clinton.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/275631

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The White House announces the extension of the state of emergency in America Empty Trump extends emergency in America

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Jan 2019, 2:26 am

Trump extends emergency in America

10:00 - 17/01/2019

The White House announces the extension of the state of emergency in America %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A87-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    US President Donald Trump has extended for another year the state of emergency in the United States because of "terrorist activities" in the Middle East.
    "Terrorist activities continue to threaten the peace process in the Middle East and pose a serious threat to the national security, foreign policy and economy of the United States," Trump said in a statement released by the White House. For this reason, the application of the state of emergency, which was announced on December 23, 1995, and its subsequent procedures after December 23, 2019, should be extended. "
    "I have extended the state of emergency for one year because of the danger posed by terrorists abroad who threaten to undermine the peace process in the Middle East," Trump said.
    The state of emergency was declared in the United States because of the activities of "terrorists" in the Middle East by former US President Bill Clinton. This system includes sanctions on members of "terrorist groups" that have been blacklisted, including freezing assets and preventing US citizens from doing any Activity with her. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:36 pm