Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Update from my cousin's friend from Iraq re ATMs

Lobo
Lobo

Update from my cousin's friend from Iraq re ATMs Empty Update from my cousin's friend from Iraq re ATMs

Post by Lobo on Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:47 pm

Can't remember where I posted before when my cousin's friend Mohammad was back from Kurdistan and he said that it was all over the news the dinar was going to have purchasing power.  He is back for a few days and my cousin said Mohammad is saying the ATMs are out and some are even out on the streets.  They are still saying the dinar will have purchasing power.  Just wanted everyone to know and keep the faith, it is happening.

Dance banna2 banna3
annieharbers
annieharbers
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Update from my cousin's friend from Iraq re ATMs Empty Re: Update from my cousin's friend from Iraq re ATMs

Post by annieharbers on Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:58 pm

Thanks Lobo
Stevethebrit
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Update from my cousin's friend from Iraq re ATMs Empty Re: Update from my cousin's friend from Iraq re ATMs

Post by Stevethebrit on Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:05 pm

Thanks Lobo, liking the positivity.
w8tin
Getting It Investor
Getting It Investor

Post by w8tin on Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:20 pm

Thanks so much.
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta on Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:18 pm

nice...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
weslin3
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Can't remember where I posted before when my cousin's friend Mohammad was back from Kurdistan and he said that it was all over the news the dinar was going to have purchasing power.  He is back for a few days and my cousin said Mohammad is saying the ATMs are out and some are even out on the streets.  They are still saying the dinar will have purchasing power.  Just wanted everyone to know and keep the faith, it is happening.

Dance banna2 banna3
I'll dance also.... Dance banna2 banna3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:41 pm