Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil announces the appointment of 335 graduates of oil engineering colleges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil announces the appointment of 335 graduates of oil engineering colleges Empty Oil announces the appointment of 335 graduates of oil engineering colleges

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Apr 2019, 2:16 am

Oil announces the appointment of 335 graduates of oil engineering colleges

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Oil announced on Tuesday the appointment of 335 oil engineering graduates, indicating that it is working to provide vacant grades for the inclusion of large numbers of graduates.
    A spokesman for the Ministry of Oil Assem Jihad said in a statement received by "Economy News" a copy of it, "based on the guidance of Minister of Oil Thamir Abbas Ghadhban to find jobs for graduates of engineering colleges has been available 335 degrees and an opportunity for appointment in oil companies."
    Jihad added that "the administrative department has invited the covered and declared names in the published lists to review the appointment of the companies concerned within a period of time not exceeding 30 days from the date of issuance of the order of appointment and otherwise falls their right to appointment."
    Jihad stressed that "the administrative department is required by the ministerial order to submit written pledges to their affiliates in the oil companies which stipulate that they will not be required to transfer to other companies within a period of three years."
    He pointed out that "the administrative department prepared lists of graduates of the reserve in the event of availability of degrees of employment or breach of one of the appointment of the appointment," following that "the ministry is working to provide vacant grades for the inclusion of large numbers of graduates."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:54 pm