Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pope unveils visit to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pope unveils visit to Iraq Empty Pope unveils visit to Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jun 2019, 7:40 am

[rtl]

Pope unveils visit to Iraq

[/rtl]
    [rtl]Editorial date: 2019/6/10 15:35 • 65 times read[/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]
    {International: Euphrates News} Pope Francis said on Monday that he wants to travel to Iraq next year in what will be the first papal visit to the country at all.
    Francis made the remarks during a speech to members of a group of charities that help Christians in the Middle East and elsewhere. 
    "I have a permanent idea when I think of Iraq," the Pope said in prepared remarks. "I have a willingness to go there next year." 
    In Iraq there are many Eastern churches, whether Catholic or Orthodox. 
    In 2000, the late Pope John Paul wanted to visit the ancient city of Ur, believed to be the birthplace of Abraham. 
    The visit was to be the first leg of a trip to Iraq, Egypt and Israel. 
    But negotiations on this matter with the former regime collapsed and was unable to go

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pope unveils visit to Iraq Empty Pope Francis Traude is "an urgent idea" to visit Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jun 2019, 2:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pope Francis Traude is "an urgent idea" to visit Iraq

[rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]
    2019/06/10 09:03:36

The Pope, Francis, announced that he would like to travel to Iraq next year in the first papal visit to this country at all. 
    "I have an urgent idea when I remember Iraq, I am ready to go there next year," Pope Francis told representatives of charities that help Christians in the Middle East. 
    Wars and conflicts have displaced Christians from Iraq and other countries in the Middle East, having experienced particular difficulties when the Da'ash organization controlled large parts of their country. 
    The late Pope John Paul II in 2000 wanted to visit the ancient city of Ur, believed to be the birthplace of the Prophet Ibrahim, and the trip was to be the first leg of a trip to Iraq, Egypt and Israel. 
    However, negotiations with the Iraqi government at that time broke down and he could not go.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pope unveils visit to Iraq Empty Pope Benedict XVI wants to visit Iraq in his first papal visit

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jun 2019, 3:38 am

[size=32]Pope Benedict XVI wants to visit Iraq in his first papal visit[/size]
     Tuesday, 11 June 2019 at 10:29 AM (35 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

Pope Benedict XVI expressed his desire to visit Iraq next year when he addressed members of a charity that helps Christians in the Middle East and elsewhere.
    "This trick will come to me whenever I think about Iraq, where I will be able to visit it next year," he said.

Hundreds of thousands of Iraqi Christians have fled the country because of the terrorist organization's control over large areas of Iraq, but some returned after the militants were driven out.

Sponsored content

Pope unveils visit to Iraq Empty Re: Pope unveils visit to Iraq

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 5:07 pm