Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatah deputy: The government failed to deal with the crisis of demonstrations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fatah deputy: The government failed to deal with the crisis of demonstrations Empty Fatah deputy: The government failed to deal with the crisis of demonstrations

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Nov 2019, 2:06 am

Fatah deputy: The government failed to deal with the crisis of demonstrations

10:12 - 20/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Fateh MP Qusay Abbas on Wednesday blamed successive governments for what the country has reached for 16 years, noting that the government has failed to deal with the crisis of demonstrations.
    Abbas said in a statement to the information, that "the government failed to deal with the crisis of demonstrations as it failed in its government program and fulfill its commitments in accordance with timetables."
    Abbas added, "The parties of the Authority bear the responsibility for failure and failure to rectify political reforms, especially with the crisis of demonstrations," stressing that "reform of the political system and a national duty rests on everyone."
    The judge and former MP Wael Abdel-Latif described in a statement earlier to the information, meeting political blocs as dead before being born and will not bring any good, stressing that the government of Abdul-Mahdi will not continue amid the attraction of the blocs and the continuation of demonstrations. Finished / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:33 am