Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Changing the system of parliamentary to presidential will solve the crisis of demonstrations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Changing the system of parliamentary to presidential will solve the crisis of demonstrations Empty Deputy: Changing the system of parliamentary to presidential will solve the crisis of demonstrations

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Nov 2019, 8:47 am

Deputy: Changing the system of parliamentary to presidential will solve the crisis of demonstrations

17:30 - 03/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    Al-Hikma MP Ali al-Budeiri said Sunday that changing the current system from parliamentary to presidential will solve the crisis of popular protests and demonstrations in most of the country's provinces.
    Al-Budairi said in a statement to the information that a number of political blocs within the parliament are moving to change the political system of the country from parliamentary to presidential to resolve the crisis of popular demonstrations and protests. Protesters. ”
    He added that "some political blocs and currents tried to ride the wave and lead the demonstrations, but they did not work because the street categorically rejected", noting that "the change of the current presidential system will contribute to the dissolution of popular protests."
    He explained that "the realization of the demands must be done by setting a short timetable for the demonstrators to resolve the figure leading the country and go towards the dissolution of Parliament immediately and quickly."
    The Asaib Ahl al-Haq Movement renewed its call earlier to change the current political system to a presidential or semi-presidential system, considering it the solution to the Iraqi situation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:22 am