Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Coronavirus may have originated in lab linked to China's biowarfare program

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Coronavirus may have originated in lab linked to China's biowarfare program Empty Coronavirus may have originated in lab linked to China's biowarfare program

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Mar 2020, 8:13 am

[size=38]Coronavirus may have originated in lab linked to China's biowarfare program[/size]

Coronavirus may have originated in lab linked to China's biowarfare program China_Outbreak_16558.jpg-a7837_c0-212-5000-3127_s885x516
    Hospital staff wash the emergency entrance of Wuhan Medical Treatment Center, where some infected with a new virus are being treated, in Wuhan, China, Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2020. The number of cases of a new coronavirus from Wuhan has risen ... more >

By Bill Gertz 

The Washington Times - 
    Sunday, January 26, 2020
    The deadly animal-borne coronavirus spreading globally may have originated in a laboratory in the city of Wuhan linked to China’s covert biological weapons program, said an Israeli biological warfare analyst.
    Radio Free Asia last week rebroadcast a Wuhan television report from 2015 showing China’s most advanced virus research laboratory, known the Wuhan Institute of Virology. The laboratory is the only declared site in China capable of working with deadly viruses.
    Dany Shoham, a former Israeli military intelligence officer who has studied Chinese biological warfare, said the institute is linked to Beijing’s covert bio-weapons program.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/26/coronavirus-link-china-biowarfare-program-possible/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 9:19 am