Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China: 96 new deaths from coronavirus in Hubei province

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China: 96 new deaths from coronavirus in Hubei province Empty China: 96 new deaths from coronavirus in Hubei province

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Feb 2020, 1:44 am

China: 96 new deaths from coronavirus in Hubei province

10:20 - 02/23/2020

China: 96 new deaths from coronavirus in Hubei province 580-3-696x393
    Information / Baghdad ...
    Today, Sunday, the Chinese authorities in Hubei province announced that the death toll from the emerging corona virus in the region has risen to 2346 people, after 96 deaths were recorded during the past 24 hours, and the injured to 64 thousand and 084 cases, and the recovery of 15 thousand and 299 cases since the discovery of this. Deadly disease.
    The province's National Health Committee said in a statement that 96 deaths have been recorded in the last 24 hours, and 630 new infections have been recorded.
    The statement pointed out that 1742 people recovered from the disease, bringing the number of hospitalized patients after their recovery to 15,299 cases.
    The Chinese authorities announced that they had registered 397 new confirmed cases, on Friday, down from 889 the previous day.
    The numbers increased elsewhere, with the outbreak increasing in South Korea, Iran, Italy and Lebanon.
    In South Korea, the authorities said, today, Saturday, that the number of new infections has doubled, to 433, and indicated that the number may increase significantly, as more than a thousand people were reported to have flu-like symptoms after attending a church event.
    The World Health Organization welcomed the decline in the number of people infected with coronavirus in China, but expressed concern about the number of cases, which were infected with the virus elsewhere without having a clear relationship with China, including people who had never traveled to China or had any contact with a confirmed case of the virus. Ended 25

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:34 pm