Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shafaq News Agency reveals the schedule of Al-Kadhimi's visit to Washington

chouchou
    chouchou

Shafaq News Agency reveals the schedule of Al-Kadhimi's visit to Washington Empty Shafaq News Agency reveals the schedule of Al-Kadhimi's visit to Washington

Post by chouchou Tue 18 Aug 2020, 5:01 am

Shafaq News / A source in the Iraqi Prime Ministry revealed, on Monday, the schedule of Prime Minister's, Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, visit to the United States.

The source told Shafaq News agency that the visit's schedule for Tuesday, August 18 will be as follows:

The delegation will arrive at 6 pm Washington time- 1:00 am Baghdad time, the reception ceremony will take place at Andrew Military Base in Washington DC. It is assumed that there will be an official reception ceremony, but it will depend on the weather, as it is expected that it will be windy and rainy.

Wednesday, August 19:

-The second strategic dialogue between the two countries will be held at the headquarters of the US State Department in Washington, in the presence of US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and his Iraqi counterpart Fouad Hussein. It is expected that there will be a press conference for the two ministers.

-The Chamber of Commerce meetings will be held at the residence of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, during which he will deliver a speech.

As for the agenda of Thursday, August 20:

- At 6:00 am, a COVID-19 PCR test to be conducted at the hotel for the summit between US President Donald Trump and Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, at the White House at 2:00 pm Washington time – 9:00 pm Baghdad time.

The source indicated that during the visit, bilateral relations and issues of mutual interest between Iraq and the United States will be discussed, as well as cooperation in the fields of security, energy, health, economy and investment, in addition to the COVID-19 file.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3 likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:52 am