Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Confirming what was published by Shafaq News.. Iraq reveals its efforts to end the Russian-Ukrainian

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Confirming what was published by Shafaq News.. Iraq reveals its efforts to end the Russian-Ukrainian Empty Confirming what was published by Shafaq News.. Iraq reveals its efforts to end the Russian-Ukrainian

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Apr 2023, 5:15 am

Confirming what was published by Shafaq News.. Iraq reveals its efforts to end the Russian-Ukrainian war

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-04-17 04:00
    Font

Shafaq News/ Iraqi Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein revealed, on Monday, Baghdad's efforts to end the Russian-Ukrainian war.
    This came during a joint press conference he held with his Ukrainian counterpart, Dmytro Kuleba, who arrived in Baghdad at dawn today, Monday.

Hussein said, during the conference, which was attended by Shafaq News agency's correspondent, "Iraq supports the cease-fire regarding the Ukrainian-Russian war, and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov informed us of this when he visited Baghdad."
    Hussein referred to "an Iraqi role within the contact group to reach a cease-fire and start talks between Moscow and Kiev," and said, "Iraq seeks to be part of the solution regarding the Russian-Ukrainian war."
    "We discussed how to continue and strengthen trade relations with Ukraine, in addition to a group of issues related to the region and the dimensions of the economic war," the foreign minister said.
    Hussein pointed out that "the visit of the Ukrainian foreign minister to Baghdad is important and the world is looking at its features."
    For his part, Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba said, "Our visit to Baghdad reflects the development of relations between the two countries, and our relationship with Iraq is developing."
    He added, "We are cooperating with the policy pursued by the Iraqi government."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:24 pm