Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
lesley.beter
azareus
Diamond
Proven
8 posters

Deputy: 35 trillion dinars are stored with the people who refuse to deposit them in banks

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Deputy: 35 trillion dinars are stored with the people who refuse to deposit them in banks - Page 2 Empty Deputy: 35 trillion dinars are stored with the people who refuse to deposit them in banks

Post by Proven Tue 22 Sep 2020, 9:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Supports a slow rise: 

Deputy: 35 trillion dinars are stored with the people who refuse to deposit them in banks

10:32 - 22/09/2020
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Share it on Facebook
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Tweet on Twitter
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..

The deputy of the Saeron Alliance, Riyad Al-Masoudi, confirmed, on Tuesday, that the Iraqis are refraining from keeping their money or depositing it in banks for many reasons, noting that more than 35 trillion Iraqi dinars stored with the people refuse to deposit them in banks.

Al-Masoudi said in a statement to / information /, that "the Iraqi government is facing great challenges in providing Iraqi cash to meet the requirements of employees salaries and operating expenses."

He added, "The previous and current successive Iraqi governments have not succeeded in activating the banking system, as well as the Iraqi citizen's lack of confidence in banking governance."

Al-Masoudi explained, "The failure of the governments over 17 years has led to 35 trillion Iraqi dinars and more being stored in homes instead of depositing them in banks." Ended / 25 

weslin3, azdinar, chouchou, zimi31 and Rip534 like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy: 35 trillion dinars are stored with the people who refuse to deposit them in banks - Page 2 Empty Re: Deputy: 35 trillion dinars are stored with the people who refuse to deposit them in banks

Post by weslin3 Wed 23 Sep 2020, 7:25 am

A large amount is held by central banks.

This is one BIG reason why I think this will happen.... Not for the Iraqis nor for us... But BIG banks.. They will see to it that it is done... And done is getting there. They need it right now. Cake is in the oven and out.. All we need is for it to cool and ice it.

Screwball, chouchou, Proven, zimi31, Rip534 and Diamond like this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy: 35 trillion dinars are stored with the people who refuse to deposit them in banks - Page 2 Empty Re: Deputy: 35 trillion dinars are stored with the people who refuse to deposit them in banks

Post by Diamond Wed 23 Sep 2020, 7:50 am

weslin3 wrote:A large amount is held by central banks.

This is one BIG reason why I think this will happen.... Not for the Iraqis nor for us... But BIG banks.. They will see to it that it is done... And done is getting there. They need it right now. Cake is in the oven and out.. All we need is for it to cool and ice it.
    But weslin, I like my cake warm an iced then BIG ice cold glass of milk

weslin3, chouchou, Proven, zimi31 and Rip534 like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed 23 Sep 2020, 8:03 am

Diamond wrote:
    weslin3 wrote:A large amount is held by central banks.

But weslin, I like my cake warm an iced then BIG ice cold glass of milk

I like that too. lol!

chouchou, zimi31, Rip534 and Diamond like this post

zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Wed 23 Sep 2020, 10:22 am

Hey Diamond, this is not the time to be picky about how you get your cake...   hi

weslin3, chouchou, Rip534 and Diamond like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed 23 Sep 2020, 10:44 am

lol! Even heard want the cake and eat it too.... laugh That's Diamond. funny

chouchou, zimi31, Rip534 and Diamond like this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Wed 23 Sep 2020, 12:39 pm

zimi31 wrote:Hey Diamond, this is not the time to be picky about how you get your cake...   hi
    zimi an weslin you 2 don''t understand how great a cake taste till your a old bachlor  lol! lol!

weslin3, chouchou, zimi31 and Rip534 like this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Wed 23 Sep 2020, 12:45 pm

weslin3 wrote:lol! Even heard want the cake and eat it too.... laugh That's Diamond. funny
    weslinfor need to knowonly  lol! if can I get my finger into the icing, that cake is mine  lol! lol!

weslin3, chouchou, zimi31 and Rip534 like this post

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Wed 23 Sep 2020, 1:17 pm

Don,t worry AZ, want be that long before we all know if it lops or RVs I'say it come out at 1to 1an floats slowly

weslin3, chouchou, zimi31, Rip534 and jbigg like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed 23 Sep 2020, 7:32 pm

Diamond wrote:
    zimi31 wrote:Hey Diamond, this is not the time to be picky about how you get your cake...   hi
    zimi an weslin you 2 don''t understand how great a cake taste till your a old bachlor  lol! lol!
    I would make you one if we were not so far away... flower

chouchou and Rip534 like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:51 pm