Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh on the centenary of Iraq: We affirm the aspiration of Iraqis to a safe country serving its peo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh on the centenary of Iraq: We affirm the aspiration of Iraqis to a safe country serving its peo Empty Saleh on the centenary of Iraq: We affirm the aspiration of Iraqis to a safe country serving its peo

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Aug 2021, 6:56 am

Saleh on the centenary of Iraq: We affirm the aspiration of Iraqis to a safe country serving its people

•  Time: 08/23/2021 13:25:48

•  Reading: 312 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, confirmed, on Monday, on the centenary of Iraq, the aspiration of Iraqis to a safe state serving its people.
    The President of the Republic said in a tweet on Twitter: "Today, contemporary Iraq is a century old. On the anniversary of the inauguration of (the late) King Faisal I. A hundred years of historical turning points, marked by achievements and setbacks from wars, tragedies and tyranny." 
    He added: "On this anniversary, we affirm the Iraqis' aspiration for a secure state that serves its people through rational governance, and expresses their independent will." 
    Forgiveness of Lights 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:51 pm