Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special Committee to discuss the budget in 2014 to resume its work

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Special Committee to discuss the budget in 2014 to resume its work Empty Special Committee to discuss the budget in 2014 to resume its work

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:44 pm

Special Committee to discuss the budget in 2014 to resume its work

Sunday, 27 July, 2014

Confirmed the Member of Parliament for the Liberal bloc, Magda Abdel-Latif al-Tamimi, said that “the Special Committee to discuss the 2014 budget would resume its work after the holiday of Eid al-Fitr directly, revealing that the situation with the province regarding the budget has become more complicated.

She said Tamimi, in a press statement that it ‘has proposed that the members of that committee of parliamentarians experienced and competent from the previous session and the current’, noting that ‘session on Thursday will vote on the names of the members of the Committee after it has been identifying members by the heads of blocs’.

She stressed the importance of directing a letter to the Ministry of Finance to report on the size of the spending from the beginning of this year until now, as well as to provide balance in 2014 modified by the government on the grounds that the foundation on which was built the budget is to export 3.4 million barrels, while this figure is exaggerated in Under the current circumstances, which did not materialize in front of us ‘budget do not reflect the actual reality’ it is not necessary to make amendments to it.

She drew Tamimi that the situation with the province is now more complex than before on the grounds that the province has made the export of oil and at the same time has been allocated 17 percent of the budget to him, which means the need for a settlement through a committee formed in the presence of officials from the region to check what has been exported from the between them and the prescribed percentage in the budget. ”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:40 am