Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Committee of the House of Representatives to discuss the budget for the year 2014

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Committee of the House of Representatives to discuss the budget for the year 2014 Empty Finance Committee of the House of Representatives to discuss the budget for the year 2014

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Sep 2014, 9:17 am

Finance Committee of the House of Representatives to discuss the budget for the year 2014

09/24/20140

Hosted by the Finance Committee at its meeting on Tuesday, 23/09/2014, and the presence of the members of the committee and its advisers, Mr. Secretary-General of the Council of Representatives Ayad Namik professor and director general of the Department of Finance and the Director General of the Legal Department and the financial advisor to the Board. During the meeting, discuss things that have occurred in the estimated budget for the House of Representatives in 2014 The study notes provided by the Ministry of Finance and around which Mr. financial adviser to the Council and thorough clarification around stressing the need to find all the solutions on the most important problems that hinder the process of application. And ask Mr. Secretary-General of the Council of Representatives of many of the observations and suggestions which will hopefully work out and included in the paragraphs of the budget and that relate to the topic of financial allocations and grades and all that is related to the budget and operational mechanism of action with the Ministry of Finance to grant an exception for the disbursement of advances by the operating budget and then settled 2014 budget after the vote by the Council or recycled and settled to the 2015 budget. The Finance Committee has confirmed its full support to support all proposals and observations made about the budget was agreed to host the Minister of Finance and gentlemen managers of government banks and the central bank governor, Mr. headquarters in the Committee. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:44 pm