Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi begins his conversations with the political blocs to form a government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi begins his conversations with the political blocs to form a government Empty Abadi begins his conversations with the political blocs to form a government

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Aug 2014, 6:34 am

Abadi begins his conversations with the political blocs to form a government

Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi

Author: Editor: hl Reporter:

08/13/2014 11:57

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad announced the Information Office of the Prime Minister-designate Haider Baada, Wednesday, for the start of Abadi Bhwarth with the political blocs to form a government.
    The office said in a statement received "tomorrow Press", "Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi, currently preoccupied with the formation of the ministerial Alcabah and numbers of the government program, in agreement with other political blocs."
    The bureau added that "al-Abadi make an effort to come out strong government depends on the competence and integrity and contribute to saving the country from the crises and problems that face the Foundations of security and political."
    He stressed that "Abadi do its utmost in order to display ministerial cab as soon as possible in order to go to the stage of the restoration of security and the eradication of gangs Daash and other terrorist organizations that require great effort and a new security strategy commensurate with the current situation away."
    He was President Fuad Masum had commissioned, in August for 11 of the current, the National Alliance candidate for prime minister Haidar al-Abbadi form the next government. They had been assigned Abadi welcomed locally and internationally while counting President Barack Obama promising step and pledged to support the new Iraqi government, meanwhile, announced a representative leader Ali Shamkhani, said his country supports the legal path of ongoing regarding the election of the new Iraqi prime minister also welcomed Saudi Arabia and several other countries in this commissioning .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:45 pm