Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: America's Statements Regarding Normalization Are Evidence Of An Attempt To Drag Iraq To Th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: America's Statements Regarding Normalization Are Evidence Of An Attempt To Drag Iraq To Th Empty Al-Fateh: America's Statements Regarding Normalization Are Evidence Of An Attempt To Drag Iraq To Th

Post by Rocky Sat 28 May 2022, 7:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]political
    [size=40]Al-Fateh: America's Statements Regarding Normalization Are Evidence Of An Attempt To Drag Iraq To The Abrahamic Agreement
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 05/28/2022 - 9:08 AM 71[/size]
    Today, Saturday, The Al-Fateh Alliance Was Surprised By The American Statements Rejecting The Parliament's Move To Prevent Normalization With The Zionist Entity, Indicating That The Statements Are Evidence Of An Intention To Drag Iraq Towards Normalization And Joining The So-Called Abrahamic Agreement.
    The Representative Of The Coalition, Muhammad Al-Baldawi, Said, "The American Statements, Which Rejected The Parliament's Approval Of The Most Important Law That Prevents Normalization With The Zionist Entity, Are Rejected And Blatant Interference In The Iraqi Internal Affairs."
    He Added, "America, During These Statements, Indicates The Extent Of The Intervention And Pressure On Iraq In Order To Join The Printing Club With The Usurping Entity."
    Al-Baldawi Pointed Out That "The Law Indicates The Extent Of The Popular Rejection Of Any Relationship With The Zionist Entity Or Any Institution Linked To The Occupation, And It Will Be Implemented In Accordance With The Law In Force."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:04 pm