Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic calls on the Minister of Health to continue efforts to confront Corona

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic calls on the Minister of Health to continue efforts to confront Corona Empty The President of the Republic calls on the Minister of Health to continue efforts to confront Corona

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Aug 2022, 5:28 am

The President of the Republic calls on the Minister of Health to continue efforts to confront Corona
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] news / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

December 23, 2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Ah - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, stressed the need to continue the effort to confront Corona and receive vaccinations to prevent the epidemic.
    A statement by the President's Office, of which the news agency "Khabar Press" (brother) received a copy, stated that "President Barham Salih received today, Minister of Health Hani Musa al-Aqabi in Baghdad Palace," noting that "during the meeting, they discussed the general health conditions in the country, and the procedures Taken to confront the Corona epidemic, as well as discussing medical and public health services, and the need to facilitate and provide the best services to citizens.
    According to the statement, Saleh stressed “the importance of enhancing public health in the face of the Corona epidemic, and intensifying awareness of citizens in adhering to preventive measures and receiving anti-epidemic vaccines in order to preserve public health in the country,” praising “the great efforts made by health and medical cadres over the past period in confronting the epidemic.” .
    For his part, Minister Hani Musa Al-Aqabi gave a "briefing on the ministry's progress and plans to enhance its services provided to citizens in various medical specialties, especially in the face of the Corona epidemic."

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 3:55 pm