Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative agriculture: Turkey's water releases are a temporary tactic to pacify Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative agriculture: Turkey's water releases are a temporary tactic to pacify Iraq Empty Representative agriculture: Turkey's water releases are a temporary tactic to pacify Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Mar 2023, 5:43 am

[size=45][size=41]Representative agriculture: Turkey's water releases are a temporary tactic to pacify Iraq[/size]
     16 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Agriculture Committee, Thaer Makhaif, considered the Turkish measures regarding increasing water releases to Iraq as a temporary tactic to calm Iraq.
    "The Turkish position on giving water releases for a month is considered throwing dust in the eyes and is not considered an achievement," Makhaif said in a press interview seen by Taqaddam.
    He added, "The negotiating team with the Turkish side, headed by the prime minister, did not achieve success in the strategic negotiation," noting that "Turkey's measures regarding water are temporary."
    And Makhaif pointed out, "The rains that fell in Iraq during the last period contribute greatly to resolving the water crisis in Iraq," noting that "it came during a season called weaning irrigation, during which agriculture needs irrigation."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:37 am