Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: all the bombings and killings, the security collapse endures Maliki and his policy failed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: all the bombings and killings, the security collapse endures Maliki and his policy failed Empty Abadi: all the bombings and killings, the security collapse endures Maliki and his policy failed

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Sep 2014, 6:08 am

Abadi: all the bombings and killings, the security collapse endures Maliki and his policy failed

09/24/20140 

BAGHDAD / Network News Iraq carrying Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, the former prime minister and his government responsible for lawlessness taking place in the country over the previous period. He said a source in Baghdad Satellite Channel that "al-Abadi told the correspondent channel that: the responsibility of lawlessness and frequent explosions witnessed some provinces and neglecting the lives of millions borne by the previous government of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki because of policies that have proved their failure, "noting that" the failure to adopt the principle of military experience, efficiency and the possibility of entrusting sensitive files and tasks of protecting citizens to the worth of the leaders reason that the big gap exploited by terror. " He added the source "Abadi promised to solve all the problems of the previous government a radical solution to eliminate them, and hold negligent and defeatists, and the expulsion of the military leadership, which shows that their loyalty to certain characters and not for Iraq." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:39 am