Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Joining BRICS is one of the solutions to diversify sources of hard currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Joining BRICS is one of the solutions to diversify sources of hard currency Empty Economist: Joining BRICS is one of the solutions to diversify sources of hard currency

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Sep 2023, 4:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Economist: Joining BRICS is one of the solutions to diversify sources of hard currency[/size]
    • Today 09:41

Information / Baghdad... 
    Economic affairs researcher Hisham Al-Baydani explained that Iraq’s accession to BRICS is one of the solutions to diversify the sources of foreign currency within the country and be freed from American restrictions imposed, especially on the dollar. 
    Al-Baydani told Al-Maalouma, “Iraq must be freed from the restrictions imposed by Washington on its sources of foreign currency, especially after the hints and statements of the American ambassador in Baghdad regarding more restrictions on the movement of the dollar.” 
    He added, "The American restrictions imposed on Baghdad caused exchange rates to fluctuate, which affected citizens' transactions in general, especially since there is demand for foreign currency in the local market." 
    He stated that "joining BRICS may be one of the solutions that could be a way out for Iraq, which is rich in oil resources, but is governed economically by a foreign financial policy imposed by the American administration on the Iraqi monetary authority." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:17 pm