Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Did Parliament discuss with the government the use of the “economic card” against Türkiye?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Did Parliament discuss with the government the use of the “economic card” against Türkiye? Empty Did Parliament discuss with the government the use of the “economic card” against Türkiye?

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Oct 2023, 4:11 pm

[size=45][size=41]Did Parliament discuss with the government the use of the “economic card” against Türkiye?[/size]
     4 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Member of the House of Representatives, Jassim Al-Atwani, explained the fact that the issue of using the economic card against Turkey to obtain sufficient water quotas was discussed between the government and Parliament.
    Al-Atwani said, in a press interview seen by Taqaddam, that “the House of Representatives discussed with the government, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the use of pressure files against the Turkish side to obtain the largest amount of water.”
    He added, “There is large trade between Baghdad and Ankara and transactions with large financial numbers, which could affect the Turkish government. In order to increase the share of water and provide it in a way that is sufficient for the uses of the Iraqi rivers, especially the Tigris and Euphrates, and the needs of the Iraqi citizen in general.”
    The member of the House of Representatives explained, “This file was the subject of discussion during one of the sessions of the House of Representatives, in the presence of a number of ministers, including the Minister of Foreign Affairs,” indicating that “Parliament put pressure on the government and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in order to use this important paper; In order to put pressure on the Turkish government.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:10 pm