Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Salah al-Din forms committees to follow up on lagging projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Salah al-Din forms committees to follow up on lagging projects Empty Salah al-Din forms committees to follow up on lagging projects

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Feb 2024, 2:06 pm

Salah al-Din forms committees to follow up on lagging projects

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The head of the Salah al-Din Provincial Council, Adel al-Sumaidaie, confirmed on Tuesday that there is an intention to discuss the petrodollar files and the development of the regions with Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani, while he confirmed the formation of committees to follow up on lagging projects in the governorate.
    Al-Sumaidaie said, in a statement reported by the official news agency and seen by Al-Eqtisad News, that “the governorate has lagging projects and others that are ongoing, and a specific budget is allocated to them every year,” indicating that “there are four ongoing sewage projects, which are Al-Qadisiyah, Baiji, Al-Sharqat, and Al-Tooz District.”

He pointed out, "A delegation will be formed and will go to Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani and Oil Minister Hayan Abdul-Ghani, in order to return the petrodollar plan and regional development to the governorate."

Al-Sumaidaie added, “Most regional development projects are lagging due to the lack of financial allocations,” expressing his hope that “the government will support regional development projects by increasing the amounts allocated.”

He explained, "The government program of Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani focused on sustainable development, so I believe that the central government will support us with allocations to restart lagging projects."

He pointed out, "The Provincial Council will form committees to follow up on the lagging projects and find out the reasons for their cessation of work. Is it due to contractors, or is it due to other reasons, and then it will be addressed."

Views 25
    Added 02/27/2024 - 10:24 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:59 pm