Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shaways: investment is Rdva the Iraqi economy and must find alternatives to oil

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Shaways: investment is Rdva the Iraqi economy and must find alternatives to oil Empty Shaways: investment is Rdva the Iraqi economy and must find alternatives to oil

Post by Proven Wed 04 Feb 2015, 6:40 pm

Shaways: investment is Rdva the Iraqi economy and must find alternatives to oil

BAGHDAD / ... Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Rose Nuri Shaways, Wednesday, that the investment of the priorities of the Iraqi government, stressing that it is a Rdva Iraqi economy instead of its dependence on crude oil in its financial resources.

He Shaways in a speech during the first Investment Conference held by the Commission of Economy and parliamentary investment in Baghdad, attended the "eye of Iraq News" that the Iraqi State take eloquent interest in foreign investment to rebuild infrastructure and the expansion of production base and diversify instead of relying on oil entirely in Iraq.

He added that the Iraqi private sector suffers from some of the problems that delayed the investment, as well as corruption in the party circles and quotas that affected the investment, as well as the absence of public vision to invest in Iraq.

He noted, that the infrastructure failure in the reconstruction of the country, especially in the field of electricity and construction last wheel Alastmthar and reduced its possibilities, as well as the security situation, which was and still Aaúqla and hinders investment.

And set off this morning for the First International Investment Conference sponsored by the parliamentary committee economy and investment.

The conference was attended by Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji and Rose Nuri Shaways and Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency on the Keywords and head of the advisers in the Cabinet Thamer Ghadhban and a number of ministers and Almsúlan.anthy 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 1:25 pm