Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
GWT54
fonz1951
Proven
7 posters

The government imposes taxes on cigarettes and alcohol, cars, mobile and internet

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The government imposes taxes on cigarettes and alcohol, cars, mobile and internet - Page 2 Empty The government imposes taxes on cigarettes and alcohol, cars, mobile and internet

Post by Proven Thu 26 Feb 2015, 8:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Basic economics:  The taxing of goods gives the currency it's value!

The government imposes taxes on cigarettes and alcohol, cars, mobile and internet
    Date: 26/02/2015 19:38 pictures / news / img /

Information / Baghdad / ..
    Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, on Thursday, from the start taxing approved by the Council of Ministers in the budget of 2015, pointing out that the ministry has issued instructions to impose taxes on cigarettes, alcohol and import cars and Kartat mobile and online.
    Zebari said during a press conference attended by the agency / information / "it was issuing instructions to implement the provisions in the budget items concerning tax and sales tax and mobilize the mobile phone and import cars and Internet companies and cigarettes and alcoholic beverages."
    In another context, Zebari called self-financing companies to review the banks to take over the salaries of its employees. "
    Finance and Budget Law for 2015 in Article 33 guarantees the imposition of sales tax on Kartat mobilization of mobile phone networks and the Internet by 20% of the value of the card and 15% on the purchase of cars of all kinds and tickets and 300% on cigarettes and alcoholic beverages. Finished / 25 j

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

The government imposes taxes on cigarettes and alcohol, cars, mobile and internet - Page 2 Empty Re: The government imposes taxes on cigarettes and alcohol, cars, mobile and internet

Post by Franky Fri 27 Feb 2015, 7:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 5:34 pm