Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Parliamentary Finance: new taxes on alcohol and cigarettes

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance: new taxes on alcohol and cigarettes  Empty Parliamentary Finance: new taxes on alcohol and cigarettes

Post by day dreamer Sun 02 Aug 2015, 3:43 pm

Parliamentary Finance: new taxes on alcohol and cigarettes

[ltr]2015/8/2 19:13[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Baghdad - where]
    Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, on Sunday, the Finance Committee decided to impose new taxes on alcohol and cigarettes, and the government has to comply with this resolution and applied.

Said committee member Mohammed Abdul Qader in a press statement that "after the approval of the House of Representatives approving the budget of the country was one of the clauses impose financial taxes on goods and alcoholic beverages and cigarettes, as he emphasized that the central government will stick to the application of those financial taxes."
    He stated that "the reason for the delay in the implementation of the central government of alcoholic beverages and cigarettes taxes is a variation on the mechanism for implementing those taxes." 
    And between Abdul Qadir that "alcohol and cigarettes taxes have been agreed upon by the parliamentary finance committee. Submitted to the central government for the implementation of those taxes." End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Parliamentary Finance: new taxes on alcohol and cigarettes  Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: new taxes on alcohol and cigarettes

Post by Lobo Sun 02 Aug 2015, 4:14 pm

Wondering how much the Iraqis can absorb in taxes without an "increase" in the worth of the dinar. badboys
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance: new taxes on alcohol and cigarettes  Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: new taxes on alcohol and cigarettes

Post by fonz1951 Sun 02 Aug 2015, 7:36 pm

i personally think they are trying to get these "taxes" in place for when the re value is set into motion. just my opinion.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 02 Aug 2015, 7:57 pm

I like your opinion fonz.

flower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:10 pm