Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi won't solve the popular crowd

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi won't solve the popular crowd Empty Abadi won't solve the popular crowd

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Feb 2016, 3:00 am

Abadi won't solve the popular crowd

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

February 16, 2016

Baghdad/Iraq News Network-Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi said he was ready to leave the post if the cabinet reshuffle on the basis of altnkokrat "warning" any intervention in Syria and Iraq will stand watch. "

Al-Abbadi said in a press interview Tuesday night:" I am ready to leave a post and I'm not sticking to it but I'm not evading responsibility and if they want to change fully ready for it "revealing" demanding his resignation earlier. Without clarifying who asked him that. He added that "to retrieve State property was one of the reforms and will today with Kings citizens but all of the Kings and the funds obtained illegally and outside controls and contexts will make right."

he noted that "the political actors got 50 thousand square meters with a nominal price, and ask why he got this party [d n named]? There is a bypass road in a political party and a vast territory that any right, overflow prevention must be activated and I'm entering political battle for this reason, I am not against someone but against a overtaking, theft, tampering with public funds, "continued Abadi" political office are political and economic, have lots of budget and contracts which have this right, so we were pressing to pass a law on political parties which determines funding parties As in the elections achieved wesakom the procedures difficult reforms of society. "

the Prime Minister said," I have many objections with Kurdistan and did not enter public battles with him but we have taken all the correct procedures and rejected disbursement of any place where injustice to others and are not ready to stay in power and achieve personal interest so ground territory to give the other province that Prime sees Iraqis into one. "the astfta"Due to excessive loop region will lead to more tension and do not see the benefit of Kurds to separatism, "adding that" in the interest of all Iraqis and Kurds remain together ", adding that" Germany stood with Iraq and supports the unity of Iraq. "

the Prime Minister said that" the region gets the revenue from oil produced by ", wondering" why is there no transparency about oil revenue source. "territory and continued Abadi" deliver us territory containedT. oil and we will hand them over salaries. "he stressed that Egypt" fundamental Ministerial change ", stating that" ignoring the political blocs of Deputies means entering into a conflict with them, "he said, adding that" there are Ministers opposed professionals and seeks to bring its community. "

and on the financial situation," said Al-Abbadi, Iraq has more than expected reform steps, and it deserves to stand with him on financial facilities, "adding that" Iraq does not want handouts from aFor the world. "he added:" Iraq defends region and the whole world needs support, pointing out that "the collapse of oil prices mean a retreat in the war against terrorism and this hurt world." and "when the Government told me much that he cannot make Shea the country threatened wedaash near Baghdad but have achieved great achievements with limited financial resources and the confidence of our people."

and left "no leader has the everyone and hear the objections and opposition must be preserved hereAs voice opposition to prove its existence and other talk talk puts point on the bug and use it correct and acknowledge it and not we be ashamed of this, the Prime Minister is not briefed on all the details in the country but through executive organs of Government. "and reports to suit the popular crowd intent denied al-Abbadi said " I don't want to solve the popular crowd and who wants it is not national, not keen on the "popular" crowd followed the authority of the Prime Minister how he continued his resolve?! Must support the crowd as the army. "

He added that "the army started approaching the correct performance after fighting corruption and reducing the abuses and when no overriding is to reform as well as in the popular crowd, where volunteers and individuals fighting for the home without pay for months, so may not allow others to exploit those to build out the crowd and gunmen taking money to finance its guerrillas fighters and achieve something in the future and alanthabat has a small part in the crowd but takes a big salary to finance out crowd and this harms the swarm and where injustice."

and stressed "we are determined to Abadi implementation Correct procedures for maintaining genuine combatants and recorded crowd management problem and there are no paid salaries to fighters, despite the existence of financial allocations, but has been increased outside customizations and not the conduct of combatants at the fronts and sitting at home because they are calculated on certain actors and many leaders told me corruption in the crowd and they are with us to eliminate it and keep the crowd because I hope for citizen and nation "." my protection and care of the crowd popular real fighters and wants to work in politics, there are custom field today many Have military wings, how will the elections? Do we will wrestle for power? ".

"The Inspector General crowd and is the Badr organization told me he had gone to many camps in the crowd do not find fighters and 60% of them only, so you must solve it and should not engage without trained combatants." and from raw Gulf State and Turkey sent ground troops into Syria rejected Iraq's Prime Minister to this intervention, saying "of course Syria needs a political solution and this is finished from any interference in Syria is very serious, officially announced as a Government position." We reject any interference from forces of Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Turkey to Syria and this will make there Western Iraq borders regional conflict and suffering of these interventions was to create daash, do we create something else? Or something new? Syria has borders and citizens need to stop fighting in Syria and the Syrian people is choosing its political system. "

The entry "these forces warn him and lead to new blood and a new war in Iraq, maybe we are more people lost from the blood and spending on minorities, infrastructure and will not stand idly by to this intervention and warn everyone from entering any troops to Syria" referred Abbadi "entry of Turkish troops into Iraq and still we exit and told Turkish officials the need for withdrawal and will not tolerate and we got the decision and get a second resolution that the Turkish troops out of Iraq." he said " He is scheduled to visit Iraq soon, Turkish Prime Minister to convene a meeting of the higher Committee.

"We are not against any country, but to convey the clash in Syrian territory and Turkish conflict becomes an Iranian Russian-Saudi country it is not a solution but involvement cannot be out of it so we'll see further tragedies," adding, "our position is clear in rejecting any interference by foreign forces to the Syrian territory if those States keen on Syria it must promote a political solution and eliminate the victory front wedaash".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:26 pm