Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil & Energy Kirkuk for "Light": We have received $ 50 million in Erbil and Baghdad, we demand to tw

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil & Energy Kirkuk for "Light": We have received $ 50 million in Erbil and Baghdad, we demand to tw Empty Oil & Energy Kirkuk for "Light": We have received $ 50 million in Erbil and Baghdad, we demand to tw

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Sep 2016, 3:09 am

Oil & Energy Kirkuk for "Light": We have received $ 50 million in Erbil and Baghdad, we demand to two trillion dinars
    Nur News / Kirkuk 
    confirmed to the Commission on oil and energy, made ​​in the province of Kirkuk, on Saturday received $ 50 million in Arbil from the petro - dollar , noting that Kirkuk demanding Baghdad debts of up to 2 trillion Iraqi dinars yet.
    He said Fouad Hussein Kueja member of the Commission on oil and energy, made in the provincial council in Kirkuk in an interview for "light News" today, "We demand our rights with respect to the sums in the budget of the petro-dollar by the central government as the Kurdistan Regional Government dues Kirkuk petrodollars have given while the Iraqi government has not given any amounts so far. "
    "The Kurdistan Regional Government, according to the agreement between them and the administration of Kirkuk province and recognizes the beginning of the second month (February) the amount of $ 10 million in each batch and has so far paid five months of any allocations of $ 50 million."
    And about the benefits of Kirkuk from the central government he said Kueja "the city of Baghdad to Kirkuk do much either from the regional development budget or the petro-dollar as the total debt of up to nearly two trillion Iraqi dinars," eye to it "prompted this debt on several occasions and official books and any delegation from the Ministry of Oil He visited the city Tabannha these things and suffering experienced by Kirkuk, but there was no response. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 2:49 pm