Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cultivation of Kirkuk for "Light": We demand the government 78 billion financial dues of agricultura

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cultivation of Kirkuk for "Light": We demand the government 78 billion financial dues of agricultura Empty Cultivation of Kirkuk for "Light": We demand the government 78 billion financial dues of agricultura

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Jun 2017, 5:50 am

Cultivation of Kirkuk for "Light": We demand the government 78 billion financial dues of agricultural crops

Written by : by mohanad in:June 19, 2017

said the Department of Agriculture in the province of Kirkuk that the amount of money that reached as receivables of agricultural crops amounted to 12 billion , noting that the peasants of Kirkuk , demanding the Ministry of Commerce is nearly 78 billion securities as receivables past years.

Mahdi said Mubarak, director of agriculture Kirkuk's "light News" Today "has reached so far amounts of crops that received an up to 12 Milirr Iraqi dinars, or the amount of money this year comes with crop delivery and move good." "It is scheduled to arrive in the amount of 30 billion dinars soon to be distributed to the farmers who handed over their crops. "

Mahdi said there is "residual sums of money to the government and promised to send amounts of barley and maize crops and Oldana amounts of 78 billion dinars, the government is returning to the crops of wheat for the years 2014 and 2015, and 2016 t and we received promises also to send this amount."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 8:29 pm