Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Airlines plans to open a line between Baghdad and Venice

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Airlines plans to open a line between Baghdad and Venice Empty Airlines plans to open a line between Baghdad and Venice

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Dec 2016, 3:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Airlines plans to open a line between Baghdad and Venice

 Baghdad / term 

The Iraqi Ministry of Transport plans to open a line of Iraqi Airways from Baghdad to the Italian city of Venice with the encouragement of some Italian companies. 
    He said Transport Minister Kazem cup, told "Nova , " the Italian news agency, said that " the demand to open to open an air route between Baghdad and the gun is being examined by the minister with the Italian ambassador in Baghdad Marco Carnelos," praising "Italy 's role in assisting the Iraqi Ministry of Transport in achieving communications ground, sea and air through important projects. " 
    The minister stressed " the commitment of his ministry to give ample space for Italian companies because of the extensive experience in the transport sector", adding that " the ministry is considering the establishment of a series of new airports, especially in the cities of Nasiriyah, Kut and Amara." 
    He pointed out that a cup of "Italian companies play a major role in these projects , as is the case in other plans for the development of transport, such as a project to build one of the most important airports in the country in Faw , south of Basra province." 
    The minister expressed the desire of his ministry "to open a sea lane between Baghdad and Venice to promote economic and tourist traffic between the two countries."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:22 am