Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America looking for a lightning war against North Korea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America looking for a lightning war against North Korea Empty America looking for a lightning war against North Korea

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Apr 2017, 3:23 am

America looking for a lightning war against North Korea

Date: 04/19/2017 09:07
    America -2

Information / Baghdad ..

The Guardian newspaper revealed that the US administration is considering the possibility of dropping experimental rockets fired by North Korea in the future.

Quoted Algarian sources that, against the backdrop of rising tensions between Washington and Pyongyang on the recent nuclear tests and ballistic missiles, the Pentagon considering the possibility of launching a lightning war to put pressure on Pyongyang and disarmament of nuclear weapons, especially if Pyongyang is looking for a sixth nuclear test, this The study reported by US Secretary of Defense James Mattis Congress recently, but the army has not yet been any decision taken in this regard.

The paper also quoted a US official, that this strategy (drop missiles) will be in the event of Pyongyang's new nuclear test, a sign that Washington will take strong military action in response to any step of Pyongyang.

The US defense secretary has warned Pyongyang during his visit to South Korea this week, the test "resolve and determination" US President Donald Trump, who in turn announced an end to the previous policy of Obama's predecessor, which was under the slogan of "strategic patience."

The newspaper added that despite the warnings of Pines, Pyongyang did not care about his remarks when he said Han Song-ryol, deputy foreign minister in North Korea, told the BBC that his country would continue missile test "on a weekly basis, monthly and yearly", and will any military action by the United States to full-scale war.

The newspaper quoted experts and former officials that any US projection of missiles North Korean during the tests, would climb from the gravity of the situation, and therefore, Washington may be unable to control the situation, which will lead to a serious and devastating consequences for its allies in South Korea and Japan.

In this regard, Ibrahim, Denmark, said a Pentagon official, "I would like to see such an act of escalation, but I cant imagine how it will be leader Kim Jong-un's response to that, and I'm worried that Kim feels that the response so as not to look like a the weak. "

The paper also pointed out that the US military is not looking now use anti-aircraft "THAAD" missiles, and instead it will resort to the use of "Aegis" (missile defense system aboard the US Navy destroyer), or by persuading Japan using its own missile defense capabilities against any new experience by Pyongyang, as well as Washington discussed the possibility of responding to the experiences of Pyongyang, with China during the US and Chinese leaders meeting in the state of Florida recently.

In turn, Gary Ross, a Pentagon spokesman said: "We are studying a new set of diplomatic and security measures, economic and all options to put pressure on Pyongyang are on the table, said that illicit weapons programs of North Korea represent a clear and serious threat to US national security, as North Korea has announced that Its goal is to hit cities in the United States, South Korea, and Japan. "

The paper also quoted some experts noted the possibility that might complicate it, a possibility that the wrong system "Aegis" goal during the intercept and drop Korean missile over tension, which is after him, Patrick Cronin, Senior Security Program Manager (Asia Pacific) at the American Security Center the new, saying that any US failure to drop a missile that would give North Korea "a sense of euphoria."

Experts also fear that the latest equipment that you enter North Korea's missiles in solid-fuel, and some of the advanced systems of Pyongyang may not allow enough time for the Americans to reveal the next wave of rocket fire.

Moreover, many in the previous US administrations have discussed the issue of dropping any missile launch by Pyongyang, but they retreated after considering the possible hostility from North Korea to the consequences of which can not be predicted Bha.anthy / 25 m

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/19/world/148739

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 2:36 am