Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America to North Korea: We are not enemies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America to North Korea: We are not enemies Empty America to North Korea: We are not enemies

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Aug 2017, 11:37 am

America to North Korea: We are not enemies

In contradiction with the drums of war that knocks ....

Arabic  02/08/2017 

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson tried to reassure North Korea, saying Washington was not hostile to the regime in Pyongyang, in remarks that contradict the drums of war knocking on the Korean Peninsula.

"The United States is not seeking to change the regime, we are not seeking to reunite the peninsula," Tillerson told a news conference at the State Department in Washington on Tuesday.

"We are not your enemies," he told the northerners.

But the US secretary said that his country did not believe fruitful talks would come about if North Korea came to maintain its nuclear weapons.

He called on China to maintain pressure on North Korea because of its special economic relationship. He said the North Korean problem was not China's fault, but it should help create conditions for productive talks.

A US senator Tuesday quoted Trump as saying he was ready to go to war to destroy North Korea.

Tension between the communist regime and the United States increased after Pyongyang carried out missile tests that prompted Washington to end the July deadline to send strategic weapons to the southern neighbor.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/world/367864

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:43 pm