Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea to America "bow to apologize"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea to America "bow to apologize" Empty North Korea to America "bow to apologize"

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Jul 2017, 3:15 pm

North Korea to America "bow to apologize"

31/07/2017

A North Korean local newspaper from the United States has demanded an apology from North Korea's leader and people.

"American imperialists must abandon their hostile policy toward North Korea and its people. The Americans must apologize and bow to the North Korean leader and people after all the damage they have done to our nation and its people, who have suffered so much from colonial American policies," the paper wrote.
    "There is no doubt that the recent missile test was successful and shows that the country is strong and adaptable to fight American imperialism, and the Americans must understand that North Korea is not a summit and will respond to any strike."
    The paper concluded that the recent missile test was an important step for the United States to reconsider its policy towards North Korea and its people. Jh

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/174890.html

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:08 pm