Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea's nuclear power "to the maximum" Japan is moving

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea's nuclear power "to the maximum" Japan is moving Empty North Korea's nuclear power "to the maximum" Japan is moving

Post by Rocky Tue 02 May 2017, 3:47 am

North Korea's nuclear power "to the maximum" Japan is moving

News Agency pratha 66  01/05/2017

Glimpsed North Korea, on Monday, to continue its nuclear tests, saying it would strengthen its nuclear power "to the maximum consecutive manner at any time" in the face of what it calls the American aggression and hysteria.

The US president said that Donald Trump is likely to erupt "major conflict" with North Korea over its nuclear programs and ballistic missile, while China said last week that the situation on the Korean peninsula could escalate or get out of control.

In a show of force, the United States has sent aircraft Carlvinson carrier to the waters off the Korean Peninsula to participate in exercises with South Korea to address a series of threats from North Korea. While Japan moved a warship to protect the US aircraft carrier.

A spokesman for the North Korean Foreign Ministry said in a statement carried by the Korean Central News Agency, "Now the United States is moving tirelessly to impose sanctions and pressure on the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, the country will accelerate the strengthening of deterrence of nuclear power in accordance with the new policy, which calls the maximum pressure and engagement. "

He said North Korea would take "measures to strengthen its nuclear power to the fullest extent and apply it in a row and consecutive manner at any moment and in any place determined by its top leadership."

North Korea conducted five nuclear tests and a series of missile tests in defiance of the Security Council.

North Korea conducted a missile test on Saturday described by Washington and Seoul as a failure but sparked widespread international condemnation.

http://burathanews.com/arabic/international/316947

Current date/time is Wed 22 May 2024, 10:27 pm